As members of the Management Association, grantee organizations have access to:
- An HR hotline staffed by professionals and attorneys
- Legal Support — access to on-staff labor and employment attorneys
- Surveys — comprehensive wage, policy and benefit surveys, etc.
- Training on a variety of HR topics
- Discounts on personalized services such as: employee handbook review, legal assistance, consulting, etc.
Organizations that are awarded sponsored memberships to the Association will also receive the following:
- An HR audit—a facilitated assessment of the organization’s HR capacity. From this audit, organizations will develop a plan to address specific HR issues over the course of a year.
- Roundtable sessions– Grantees will also participate in 3-6 roundtable sessions throughout the year. This peer learning opportunity is facilitated by the Management Association and provides a forum for grantees to share their HR struggles and learn from one another.
All nonprofit organizations that have received a grant from Community Memorial Foundation within the last three years are eligible to apply.
Up to six organizations will be selected for the program. Because the Foundation typically receives more applications than can be approved, organizations will be chosen based on their identified human resource needs, as well as their potential for long-term organizational change.
Questions regarding this funding opportunity should be directed to Foundation staff at 630.654.4729.