Community Memorial Foundation aims to measurably improve the health of those who live and work in the western suburbs of Chicago.
Our vision is that the Foundation, together with the community, will transform the region into the healthiest in the country.
- The Foundation will be a good steward of community assets.
- The Foundation will be attentive to changing social conditions and changing community needs.
- All associated with the Foundation will uphold the highest standards of integrity.
- The Foundation will maintain a sense of trust by communicating its policies and procedures.
- The Foundation will treat grantees with respect, candor and understanding.
- The Foundation works in partnership with non-profit organizations to develop, implement and sustain creative programs and services that have a measurable impact on the health and well-being of our target communities.