All executive directors/CEOs from organizations that have received a grant from the Foundation in the past five years are eligible for this opportunity. Interested individuals must complete an application and, if selected, will meet with an executive coach on a regular basis (up to 36 hours) over the course of one year.
Selected executives will be matched with a screened and vetted executive coach from the Foundation’s coaching pool. After the coach and executive have been matched, the frequency, timing and location of all coaching sessions are mutually determined between the coach and executive.
The relationship between the coach and executive is confidential; details are not discussed with the Foundation.
Applicant Eligibility Criteria
Executives eligible for grant funding under this program must:
- Lead an organization that has received a grant from Community Memorial Foundation in the past five years;
- Lead an organization that has demonstrated a service impact that reaches people from one or more of the Foundation’s target communities; and
- Receive the support of their board chair to actively participate in the executive coaching program.
Up to six executive directors will be selected for the program. Applicants are chosen based on their commitment to actively participate in the coaching process and the executive director’s potential to be a catalyst for positive change in their organization.
The following criteria will be used to select the organizations:
- Dedication to improving the health of people who live and work in the 27 communities served by CMF;
- Strong leadership—this opportunity is best suited for strong leaders who want to become even better;
- Open to change—strong candidates will be self-reflective, willing to learn, and open to new ideas.
- Commitment to implement the knowledge gained in order to strengthen their organization.
Applications must be submitted by 5:00 PM on August 17, 2018.
Questions regarding this funding opportunity should be directed to Foundation staff at 630.654.4729.