As members of HR Source, grantee organizations have access to:
- An HR hotline staffed by professionals and attorneys
- Legal Support — access to on-staff labor and employment attorneys
- Surveys — comprehensive wage, policy and benefit surveys, etc.
- Training on a variety of HR topics
- Discounts on personalized services such as employee handbook review, legal assistance, consulting, etc.
Organizations that are awarded sponsored membership will also receive the following:
- An HR audit—a facilitated assessment of the organization’s HR capacity. From this audit, organizations will develop a plan to address specific HR issues over the course of a year.
- Round table sessions– Grantees will also participate in 3-6 round table sessions throughout the year. This peer-learning opportunity is facilitated by HR Source and provides a forum for grantees to share their HR struggles and learn from one another.
All nonprofit organizations that have received a grant from Community Memorial Foundation within the last three years are eligible to apply.
Applications are due by 5:00PM CST on April 5, 2023.
Because the Foundation typically receives more applications than can be approved, organizations will be chosen based on their identified human resource needs, as well as their potential for long-term organizational change.
Questions regarding this funding opportunity should be directed to Foundation staff at 630.654.4729.