This High Five is for You, Our Grantee Partners!
- Community Memorial Foundation will award a one-time $5,500 general operating grant to any grantee organization that has received a program grant from the Foundation within the past 3 years*, with the intent that you will use the funds to lift up the tenacity, spirit and commitment of your staff and/or volunteers. (Check to see if your organization is eligible.)
- Partners are asked to submit a 5-sentence paragraph on how you plan to use the grant. Get creative! Funds can be used to support initiatives like a staff appreciation lunch or be leveraged with your board or community to support bigger ideas like a staff kitchen renovation or shared bonus pool.
- No lengthy grant reporting! All we ask is that you send us an email or photo of how you used the funds, so that we can celebrate your efforts with our larger community.
- Requests must be submitted online by April 15, 2024.
- Funds must be used by December 1, 2024. Now more than ever, it’s time to celebrate the people in our organizations who tirelessly make a difference in our communities every single day!
Join us for a kickoff celebration on February 1, 2024 at the Marriott Burr Ridge to learn more!
Please contact program staff at 630.654.4729 or at the following:
Tom Fuechtman | email@example.com
Beth Murin | firstname.lastname@example.org
Nan Silva | email@example.com