REGIONAL HEALTH AND HUMAN SERVICES AGENDA
We are committed to the following Values and Priorities which will define us as the healthiest region in the country.
Our Values are the over-arching themes and beliefs that guide us toward becoming a healthier region.
- Coordinated, Person-Centered Health and Human Services Delivery Systems
- Transformational Leadership in Health and Human Services
- Community Self-Awareness, Knowledge and Equity
- Prevention, Quality and Active Living
- Health Data Sharing and Information Systems
Our Priorities define the focus for our region’s collective action, using our Values to guide the implementation of each Priority.
- Communities with Accessible, High-Quality Health and Human Services for All
- Stigma-Free Communities that Promote Good Mental and Behavioral Health and Treat Those in Need
- Well-Nourished and Active Residents, Free of Preventable Chronic Disease
- Safe, Accessible Communities Free from Violence and Preventable Injuries
- Communities with Better Incomes, Jobs, Education, and Housing